Custom made AIRphones are are designed to block out high ambient noise (noise reduction, NRR 30). And unlike traditional generic earbuds, they “STAY” in your ear because they are “MADE” for your ear, and are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- made with a single balanced armature driver that is cemented into a solid AIRplug.
- They feature a standard 3.5mm mono jack that you can plug directly into your receiver / phone / Senna device...,
- there is a microphone and phone buttom
- AIRphones are created "Low Profile". This means your headphones will not interfere in any way with the proper function of a full face helmet worn by motorcyclists, skiers, or bicyclists.
- Custom Molded AIRphones lock in your ear and create a true seal so you get 30 decibels of noise isolation. Allowing you to hear your favorite music quietly and safely, and not much else.
Frequency Response: 20Hz-12kHz, /- 3dB
Impedance: 48 ohms
Maximum Output: 123 dB SPL
Isolation: NRR 29-33 (Custom-fit)
Standard 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- custom emboidery string